Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Make sure you are an "official" FOLLOWER!

Just wanted to be sure you know how to be a "follower". It is very easy. Just click on the small button on the right side of the page where it says follow in the white box. It will ask you to log into your google, twitter or yahoo account and thats it!

If you don't have one of those just click on "create new accout". You just have to choose a user name and password....it is quick and simple and you never really have to worry about "using" that new account again, it just lets you be listed as a "follower" on mine or any other blog. No strings attached! No harrassing emails or anything.


I am working towards my first goal of 50 followers. When I reach that goal I will be giving away a prize! I will select the winner from that list.  So come on everyone....follow me!

1 comment:

kate said...

i love your work!!!!!!! thanks for sharing.