Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Even more inspiration!

 

086

This big fella was $2.00 bucks at an auction. Everyone was “eyeing” it….never thought I would get it so cheap!…It, of course, required a paint job and…voila!……093

It inspired THIS for my sunroom! I have been collecting unique bird cages from garage sales and such for awhile. I’m sure this will continue to evolve.

095

This is the other side of room. I used the other lamp I got at garage sale for $1.00 (they were a set). The picture behind it was a thrift store find for like 8 bucks I think…the black drawer unit was flea market years ago…mom bought it for around 10 bucks. I put it on a cast away end table that had been missing its top!…recyle-reuse!!!  The flowers are artificial but look so real…I got those at the end of summer one year for half price! I love to find a good deal.

No comments: