Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vintage Beauty

 

002

So right now I am in a vintage “fashion” kinda mood.  I just love old pins, clips, hats, scarves, etc! I have also  always loved old luggage and hat boxes too! So I try to change them up a bit, (of course) to give them new purpose. Most of us do not wear or use these items but we still appreciate their beauty. So…why not use them in our home decor! I know this is not a “new” concept but just a shared thought and love for all things VINTAGE!

004  

Here is a photo of a portion of my home office where I use the luggage to store my paper, envelopes, stamps, etc…!

 

 

 

005

 

My favorite gal is sporting some of my favorite finds. She is OF COURSE in the Olde Picket Fence modeling all of this goodness for you!

So, “re-think” some of grandmas couture as decor!

 

 

OH! P.S----The Olde Picket Fence is having the FALL OPEN HOUSE on SATURDAY November 13TH!

All the vendors will be “transforming” their spaces to a winter wonderland! You gotta stop by and see all the new goodies!

I will be adding some new “fashion” decor to my space as well as some great new Christmasy creations!

Stop in, enjoy some free cookies and some great merchandise!!

No comments: