Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Working OUTSIDE today!

 

018

What a nice fall day today! A little cloudy, yet warm—I love it! I decided to work on some pieces outside! Here’s how they turned out…what do YOU think? I just love these little round accent tables! They are so fun to change up. The other is some sort of old laundry hamper maybe? I think it would be a great magazine holder.

020

I picked up ANOTHER great hump back trunk at the fleamarket this weekend. Wanted to share. The metal detailing is like alligator skin! I haven’t seen one like it before! I think I will just give it a clear coat of wax to keep all the rusty goodness in! Its such a great find…now where to put it?

003

Continuing my vintage “fashion” phase…I made this wonderful HAT FORM PIN KEEP. I actually made 4! Now I am on the hunt for more vintage hats! Thinking I will list these beauties on esty.com? Just think how beautiful they will be LOADED up with vintage broaches and hat pins!

006

As always, thanks for taking a minute to visit with me! Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you! I’m also thinking of doing my first GIVEAWAY soon, so…..STAY TUNED!

No comments: